Conquering Confusing Words Unit 5 questions
- all ready / already : My cousin keeps a snake in her house.
- Tyler was in a car accident, but he is .
- Darwin’s theory is that every thing is the product of an evolutionary past.
- The doctor said I was lucky to be after that fall.
- Every relative of Jane’s was at her wedding.
- all ready / already: The children are for school.
- Denise is an hour late.
- Phil was to go when the phone rang.
- I said that I am not hungry.
10.The food is , so we can start eating soon.
11.When Maxine got home, dinner was prepared.
12.all / complete / total / whole: Ben stayed up night.
13.This travel package comes with accommodations.
14.Your room is a mess.
15.Bob put ate a large pizza.
16.Jessica blew out the candles on her birthday cake.
17.A screen will pop up when the download is .
18.The number of students in the class is fifty.
19.She ate a tub of ice cream after dinner.
20.Rick wanted to take a vacation and forget his worries.
21.The company’s new product was a success.
22.The cost of my trip was eight hundred dollars.
23.The company is going on a picnic.
24.allow / permit: Denise isn’t to watch too much TV.
25.The court won’t him to get out of jail.
26.The old lady her dogs to sleep on the sofa.
27.Photography isn’t inside the museum.
28.The new law us to invest overseas.